Saturday 28 January 2006

Basketball and catfish

I’ve been in Atlanta since Sunday night and am staying another 2 weeks. Tonight, I was taken to a female high school basketball game. It was great! Even though the team we were cheering lost. I had my camera, with the long telephoto lens. I thought this lens is great for wildlife so should do nicely for basketball players. I was right but had not anticipated how fast the game is. I have a few nice shots but nothing fantastic. Thus I need to improve my sports shooting skills.

After the game, we went to have dinner at a place that serves typical southen food. I had catfish. I was very nice.

Tomorrow, I’m heading downtown to see the Georgia Aquarium if I can and possibly Underground Atlanta and other things in the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you're in Atlanta? I was there in October last year :-) Have fun!