Tuesday 16 October 2007

British Gas Customer Service

Unusually, I was home early tonight. I got a knock on my door so I went and opened.

Hello, I am from British Gas, can I ask you a few questions?

Yes, sure.

Can I ask you why you cancelled your electricity contract with British Gas?

I never had electricity through British Gas, I only buy gas from you.

Ah... So you never had electricity supplied by us? And you would not be interested in buying electricity from us, in addition to gas?

No.

Why not? We have good prices, you could save a lot of money.

I am happy with my current supplier.

Ah... OK, thank you, good night!

So now British Gas know that I only buy gas and not electricity from them. That's progress. It's only taken them 6 years to realise.

1 comment:

åslaug abigail said...

Wow, congratulations to The British Gas Customer Service, bet they're celebrating the new information =) six years waiting for a five minutes chat with you =)
probably because they're worth it =) I wanted to comment on your blog, but I couldn't actually come up with anything on your lattest post.. Anyway. I hope you're doing fine. =)Saying hello from Ingvild too..