Thursday 23 June 2005

Delivery

I called TNT this morning to ask them if my computer was indeed meant to be delivered today. They said it had left the Heathrow depot and was on my way, that it'd be with me before 6pm tonight and to call back if I still hadn't received it by 3:30 to check where it was. I haven't called back yet because they left a message on my answerphone saying they thought they had the wrong address and could I please send them an email confirming said address. So I did. How is that possible though? I originally entered it through the Apple website and verified it twice before clicking the send button. On the Apple confirmation it is correct. So surely, TNT must have received it electronically so that there could be no mistake in transmission? If I have no news by 4pm, I'll call back.

No comments: