Tuesday 26 July 2005

1933 Photos

I've been busy over the past few days uploading photographs from Latin America to my flickr photo stream. In fact, it took very little of my time to do it, thanks to the flickr uploadr, the automated batch upload tool. You just grab lots of pictures, give the tool a set of tags it will apply to all the pictures, start the upload and it will do everything itself, while you are busy doing something else, such as attending a meeting. As a result my photo stream now has 1933 photos! It's now that the real work starts though: for each and everyone of them I need to make sure its title and description are meaningful; that its tags are correct; that the time of the shot is close to reality; etc. I will go through them slowly. And when I'm done I have many more to upload.

No comments: